Join our Award Winning team today!
Ask About Our $1,000.00 Sign-On/Stay-On Bonus!
Thank you for your interest in Comstar – Home of the best truck driving jobs in Arkansas!
We are on the move, and are always looking for Class A CDL drivers who are “true professionals.” We’re seeking CDL Over-the-Road (OTR) drivers in Arkansas, SW Missouri, SE Kansas, and Eastern Oklahoma, with experience driving a truck in the Northeast. If you’re looking for an OTR truck driving job in Arkansas, the search is over!
You must live within a 125-mile radius of Springdale, Arkansas to be considered.
We may not be the biggest company out there, but here’s what separates us from the competition:
- Best Home Time! We’ll get you home every week! This is not just a “sales pitch,” we really WILL get you home every week! We are a family-oriented company, and home time with your family is important to us.
- Best Equipment! We run new, assigned tractors: 2012-2014 Volvos, Freightliners and Internationals – Your Choice!
- Safety is Our Value! We believe in holding safety as a value, not just a “priority!” Our trucks are governed at 65 MPH, and are equipped with PeopleNet satellite tracking – including E-Driver Logs. We do everything possible to help you run safe and legal!
- Competitive Starting Pay, depending on driving/safety history and experience. Mileage pay is based on Rand-McNally Household Goods miles.
- Guaranteed Miles!
- Four pay raises in the first year. No preventable accidents/incidents, good on-time record and being a valuable part of the team gets you raises! We’re a family company that believes in rewarding performance!
- Medical Insurance – Employer Participation. We have a new, comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, and voluntary additional health coverage (accident, cancer, disability, etc). Driver is eligible the first day of the month following 60 days of service.
- Paid Vacation! One week after one year, two weeks after two years.
- Paid Weekly! Check or Direct Deposit
- We use Transflo Express! Get bills scanned by Noon on Tuesday, get paid on Friday!
- Paid layover/stop over/detention time
- “No Touch” Freight!
- Some Dedicated Runs. These dedicated runs are increasing!
- Some drop & hook, preloaded trailers.
- We provide a $15,000 Individual Life Insurance Policy for the driver – NO COST to you!
- More Take-Home Pay! Comstar Enterprises Inc. has a maximized per diem program.
- Driver referral bonus! If you refer an experienced OTR Driver and he/she meets our hiring qualifications and we hire this individual, we will pay a referral bonus of $1,000.00!
- Monthly Performance Bonus! Add 1¢ per mile, for all paid miles, for the entire month – just for doing your job right!
Must be at least 23 years old (to meet insurance requirements) to be hired. For first-seat, solo drivers, we require verifiable over-the-road (OTR) experience in a Class 8 combination vehicle with no serious violations in the past 3 years. No DWI/DUI within the past 7 years. Felonies are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Pre-employment DOT drug test is required for employment. Driver must possess, or be able to obtain a DOT physical, and meet the physical requirements of an OTR driver. Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language (meeting DOT requirements). You must live within a 125-mile radius of Springdale, Arkansas to be considered.
We are now selecting inexperienced drivers for training! If you are a recent school graduate, and possess a valid Class-A CDL, we need to talk about what Comstar can do for you! We have experienced trainers on staff that will get you up and running solo in as little as four weeks! When you get your own truck, the training doesn’t stop there; we’ll put you with a developmental Fleet Manager who will help you become a successful driver every step of the way!
Have past OTR experience, but need a refresher to get back on the road? We can help with that, too! Lots of local tractor/trailer experience, but no long haul time? Give us a call; we can help!
Call us at (855) 361-5897 Today!
By completing the initial application form (Click Here), you will be providing basic information for our review. If you meet our basic requirements, we will email you a full driver application, along with release forms, that you can complete and fax back to us. We will contact you, once we review your driving and employment history, to invite you to orientation (meals and lodging paid). Our recruiters are experienced over-the-road drivers, so you’ll be talking to someone who understands where you’re coming from!
We always need good, safe, professional drivers! If you meet the above requirements, and consider yourself a reliable professional, we welcome your application! We are an equal-opportunity employer, and will never discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual preference, religion, or ethnicity.